Tuesday, May 17, 2011

America has been giving Pakistan it's lunch money.

I write about idiotic things on the regular here on the living with idiots blog but the fact that we have given Pakistan 20 billion dollars over the last 10 years has to fall under idiotic. I mean they are our allies but shoot at our planes, the hid bin Laden for years and our silly politicians want to give them more.

Sounds like Pakistan knows something about America that America doesn't want out in the open, I've seen enough episodes of murder she wrote to recognize a blackmail plot. Not to mention that the Government killed the biggest intelligence source of the century (Bin Laden) even though they easily could have captured him. He was unarmed, on dialysis and in pajamas. Somethings not adding up. Sorry I wasn't funny today but this is no laughing matter. And I never do Political stuff here but come on.

Best trading resource on earth

Bookmark and Share

No comments: