Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Why do idiots ask so many questions? They never seem to learn anything from them.


..so i am in the kitchen looking for a late night snack or meal or whatever i can find. And out of the blue my girls niece who just happens to be staying the night (electricity off until stimulus check comes) asks me what am i looking for food? I am thinking to myself, "why do idiots always ask questions? It can't be to learn because even though they ask 1000 stupid questions a day they never seem to wake up any smarter the next day. I mean i am waist deep in the refrigerator, what the hell else would i be doing other than looking for food?

If that wasn't enough, i go into the bathroom to wash up before i finally turn in that same night and her mother knocks on the door of the bathroom door to see if someone is in there. I answer yes there is and think i am done with that but her mother needs to know specifically who is in the bathroom. I am kind of full up the neck of idiots so i decided that knowing exactly who is in the bathroom is irrelevant so i don't answer and turn the water up loud. I finish after 10 minutes and go back upstairs to bed. 3 minutes later her mother comes all the way up the stairs to ask was that me in the bathroom. Maybe its me but i feel that only an idiot would need help figuring that out and then not be ashamed that they couldn't.

I guess i am just sick of idiot questions like what you drinking water? when the glass is clear. You know how normal non-idiots will ask a obvious question and you politely pause for a beat before answering because you know they will have figured out the answer before you can answer? Well with idiots you could wait for 100 beats and an encore and they will still be there waiting for the answer.

I have a saying: Some questions are so dumb that no matter what your answer is it will seem like you are getting smart with the asker. Some stuff is so dumb that anything else is a smart answer because you can't get dumber than the original question.

You know in the length of time it took me to write this i got a ticket on my truck for blocking my own driveway. The parking ticket people are bigger idiots than the rest of the idiot bastards the work with. I am outside arguing with the woman trying to tell her that i meant to block my driveway, she says its not up to me. Lord please deliver me from idiots. Those badges must be made of lead and they catch lead poisoning and go insane, either that or they are also IDIOTS!


Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Husla3x said...

I wonder the same thing. As a teaching assistant in engineering, the dumb students always ask the most questions, that are completely irrelevant to the topic, never seeming to benefit from their efforts.

I would guess they arrived at this point in their lives due to their inquiries to mom and dad always being appeased... and they were never encouraged to find the answer on their own...