Thursday, December 18, 2008

By the way, how do you get rid of Mother-in-laws?


Me and my girl aint married but her momma still my mother in law, you all know how we do sometimes. Anyoleways, today she went through the garbage i threw out. For some reason that made me hot as hell, i mean i am broker than hell, how the hell i got paparazzi? I go ask her, Why you going through my garbage ms blank? She tells me that if its outside then i must didn't want it, and she don't need to be all questioned and stuff. I'm thinking (cause you know i gotta keep it respectful) i'm thinking you trippin on privacy, while you ramble through my garbage.

I didn't have anything in there but garbage, but still.

I am kinda getting tired of girl family, one of her sister came to visit in 94 and just left a year and a half ago. 4 years and 4 months ago her mother came, can a brother have a family. I really don't mind, but she is really busy and nosy. One time she took the padlock off the room in the basement, i said ms blank, Why you do that? she said she wanted to put the dry clothes on the bed. How full of chit is that? But i guess while i'm venting, it aint really her fault its mine and my girls. I think my girl shoud talk to her mother. Any ladies out there to tell me I'm wrong/right/whatever?

She cant really help herself, she just busy and i didn't notice how busy till she moved in with me. I mean if you can decide to re-hang our pictures while we gone, and put them in totally different places....well you ain't well. Honestly and i am not lying last summer i went to work came home and all the grass under the gazebo was dugg out. I asked why she did it? she said she thought we were gonna put down bricks. And the craziest thing is we were talking about it last night in bed (me and my girl not me and mother in law) so she was spying on us, and we had sex that night, she must of heard that too. this is getting serious if its messing with my yummy time.

Any way thanks for listen to poor sucker vent.

MoreRandomCrap.com


Bookmark and Share

No comments: